Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First Outsource Blog

Welcome to the first ever entry in the Outsource Marketing blog! I will be adding lots of interesting information about what I get up to with Outsource. To kick start us off is an amazing image I captured down in Albany recently on a work trip. I discovered Albany is full of rainbows and this one appeared to be directly diving into the bay. Magnificent!

Also made some great contacts in the deep south of WA- lots of outlets crying out for some very special handmade beauties from Outsource.                                  

I made it to the MADE ON THE LEFT market in Perth a couple of weeks ago. There was some very talented WA artists & designers present. Needless to say I left with a light purse and very full bags.

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment