Monday, August 2, 2010

We are Back from Holidays!

I had a fantastic time in ye olde fayre England during July- lots of castles, pints and cute thatch roof cottages.
I took this pic of this cute sausage dog that was relaxing in the front window of a shop in Rye- it has such soulful eyes- I wanted to put it in my pocket and take it home.



I traveled England with my trusty, zig zag- "the near future" bag which is designed by Sydneysider Nicole Law of the near future. You can buy her bags (RRP) direct from www.thenearfuture.com.au
or if you are a shop from WA or SA and would like to buy some wholesale then please contact me.
Here is another pic of me with my bag below- it was very comfortable and can carry LOADS of stuff.


It was very hot in England and the flowers were in full bloom!


There were also alot of fantastic stores and this store in the Great Dixter gardens was no exception.



Well back to work now and I have some fab new Australian designers to introduce to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment