Thursday, December 10, 2009

Outsource Marketing in The Australian Giftguide Magazine Oct/Nov/Dec 2009 Issue



We are as proud as punch to have a delightful two page interview about us, appear in The Australian Giftguide magazine. 

The interview gives a great run down of who I am and what I do at Outsource Marketing. It is also great to be able to gain some exposure for my business in the eastern states as that is where I want the products to be seen next.

The article includes some images from the current wholesale range-they look beautiful.

Thanks again to Marian, the magazine editor for the opportunity to showcase my business.

The Australian Giftguide is an award-winning quarterly publication that is regarded by retailers as ‘the Bible’ of the gift and homewares industry for over 35 years.

To read the full article click here and it will take you to the press page on the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment